There are many ways to install braidless extensions, At Radiance we have over 15 years experience working with extensions and have found which method keeps clients happy and coming back. Weft extensions are the best and the braided method is classic but the braidless method is increasingly popular but there are many ways to install them.
Above the weft (Vouge pearl)
- This method does not last. Clients have often come into the salon complaining about how this method quickly slipped out and causes alot of tensions on the natural hair
- This method also ruins the extensions and causes matting and friction on the hair quickly damaging it after a few months
- I dont understand this method.
- It seems to add extra time in the installation process but i dont see how it would strengthen the installation to make it last longer
- There is nothing wrong with this method but it seems a bit unnecessary to add the thread onto the beads like this
- This method violates a principle in hair extensions because it is not remy
- Remy extensions are when all the cuticles face the same way, but this method has your hair facing sideways instead of down like they naturally should
- This method causes alot of matting as it grows out
- It also cannot be tightened easily.
Classic braid-less extensions
At Radiance our clients prefer the braided or braidless methods. The braid-less is increasing in popularity due to its flexibility and strength. To install we first create a foundation using their real hair using beads. Then the weft is sewn onto this foundation with thread for double security which allows this to be very secure. It also prevents breakage because the tension is evenly distributed throughout their hair than on one spot as with individual extension.
Choose your best method of application and be ready to feel beautiful inside out! Book your appointments today at www.radiancebeautyinc.com and see how we can help you!